From a tasting: (I had more to say about these wines but not much chance to record anything so notes that follow are only partial impressions.)

Alessandro Anzivino Gattinara 2007 DOCG
Thick, pruny, unique and atypical. Nice but different. Not sure where this would go.

Il Chiosso Gattinara 2007 DOCG
Modern and austere.

Antoniolo Gattinara 2008 DOCG
Classic. Immediate appeal. Very satisfying. Mineral with penetrating core, slight bit of deft oak (?). Says Gattinara loud and clear. Great stuff. Probably would last for decades. Not cheap but less than the Monsecco Gattinara.

Fratelli Berteletti Spanna 1967 720 Ml
(Nebbiolo from the alto piedmont area somewhere.)
My bottle. Forest/mushroom bomb on both palate and nose. Deep, deep nose. Everybody thought they were in the woods with this wine. Very unique in the forest bomb arena and a little mono-flavored. Fresh though not as fresh as some recent examples. This opened up as we drank it and got better. Really nice wine. Will keep for some time. Concentrated and rich. There was a fairly large amount of this wine available when I bought it and it was just off the boat. Tasting notes appeared fairly quickly that rated the wine as just fair. But within 6 months to a year, the ratings improved dramatically. I was glad I waited a year or so and this is a very rewarding wine that may still be available at retail although it is not an aristocratic wine.

Thanks
Fraser